Does anyone know how to make an Mp3 CD?

I tried it with iTUNES it didnt work. Does anyone know how to make one with your media player library?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

get the new windows media player

then go to burn

take the mp3 songs and drag them and drop them

then start burn

windows is free and burning songs into cd is free

search for windows media player 11

and download

• 1 decade ago

When Media Player opens to play a song, it also lists all the songs in your system on the Library tab.

Click the Library tab, and on the right is a blank column with only the song that's playing in it.

Click the text link just above that right column to create a new Playlist...Give it a name (or the date will do), and start dragging songs from your Library to the new Playlist.

Once you have a full disk (700Mgs or 80mins) in your playlist, click the Burn button...This will open the disc-burning program and walk you thru the simple steps to creating and burning the CD.

Most car and home CD players will play MP3 files, so conversion isn't needed...because the burner software will be converting the files to a standard format as it burns the disk.

• 1 decade ago

I'd recommend getting a version of Nero or Roxio Deluxe. Bot programs make making an mp3 CD extremely easy.

• 1 decade ago

with itunes go into to itunes preferences (located in the edit pop-down menu and select preferences) go to advanced and click on Burning then in the Disk Format options click MP3 CD instead of Audio CD and then when you click in a playlist and hit burn disk it will burn a MP3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

um never tried it but seems tough, i have nero 7.0 and it's very easy. i also have sonic roxio that 1 is also easy. even my lil 10 yr bro uses it no prob. so i recomend u either 1 of them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.