what are 5 items you can buy at a bijouterie ( in french please)
My french teacher told us to use the vocab she gave us but it didnt have enough terms to fill in the box. I already used le bracelet, les boucles d'oreille, la bague, le collier and la bijouterie...
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
I do not know where quatt47 buys his Bijoux in France, but I guess the bijoutier will have to get a dictionnary to understand.
These are a few of the things you can find in a normal French Bijouterie:
- Une (la ) Broche: A brooch
- Un (le) Bracelet de Montre : Watch band (Without the watch)
- Un (le) Medaillon : a locket
- Une (la) alliance: a wedding band
- Des (les) Boutons de Manchette: the cufflinks
- Stylos en or: Gold pens (as in designer gold pens)
If that does not help you much, you can still look on this e-jewellery :Source(s): I am French.
- Slider728Lv 61 decade ago
what vocab were you given?
Its been 10 years since french class, so if my genders are off, I apologize
amour (in a symbolic way)
That's about all I can think of.
Bonne chance!Source(s): I hated French!!
- quatt47Lv 71 decade ago
La bande d'or (gold ring)
La horioge (clock)
Le pendetoque (pendant)
- 1 decade ago
des montres, des horloges, Sorry I cant think of anything else