How do I submit a manuscript to Oprah Book Club?

Favorite Answer

I believe your manuscript must be published before it can be submitted to the book club.

• Oprah, to the best of my knowledge, does not publish books. Her book club is comprised of previously published material. So, I would suggest sending it to a publisher first.

Otherwise, send it to the Harpo Studios in Chicago. You can easily find the address online or at oprah.com

Dear Sirs,

I'm a first time author. My name is Ra'mi Tiye Sekhet and my storyline is based on a female black super hero out of the ancient Egyptian era. The written material is in the stages of a manuscript. I made the decision to employ a lawyer for copy rights and a trademark for the character. I'm interested in publishing the work with black book plus in nyc. However they are asking for someone to edit the work. It is my hopes that you have such a department. My name is Ra'mi and my email is tiyerami@yahoo.com and my cell is 813-399-7781.

Thank you,

Ms. Ra'mi