Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What is your opinion on the John Freida hair-care products (~ONLY the radiant red, brillant brunette, etc.) ?

How did you like the brillant brunette, radiant red and the blonde (I can't remember what the word before blonde is) lines from John Freida?

• Amelia
    Favorite Answer

i dont think it really makes a difference.

John Freida is positive, ward off drandruff shampoos as they could strip your hair purely use those at the same time as necessary. maximum shampoo's are purely about similar concentration more suitable on getting an rather good conditioner, the lavatory freida ones are good. make advantageous with teh conditioner that you do not use too a lot and rinse it out properly, do not go away any residue as this can make your hair experience lank and greasy.

I had a friend that used Sheer Blonde when she was blonde and Brilliant brunette when she was a brunette and each time her hair looked fabulous!

the brilliant brunette did not work for my hair or my roommates hair. it made my hair dyr and started to take the brown out of the roommates hair quicker. i have heard that the original blonde line is great though.

I love the radient red products! They are expensive, but, they work!!! I use the color glaze on my hair and it keeps it red. I dyed my hair red, so the color hasn't faded over the last 3 months. I love it! My opinion is that they are awesome.

It's great, but I found that Sauve makes a fantastic alternative and it's much cheaper!

• XOXO

it's sheer blonde

but anyway I LOVE IT!!! been using it for about 2 years and it makes my hair look so gorgeous!!

It seems like there are alot of small companies that provide "answers" as a way to promote their own products here.

Don't love it!