Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

what kind of pants can people with high butts wear?

i have this problem. my pants always rise up. low rise doesn't help because my behind is higher than most people. i can't find pants that are comfortable.

• XOXO
    Favorite Answer

www.zafu.com

they ask you questions about your body type and which type of pants you want, then they recommend a bunch of pants that would best fit you. very accurate, i used it and i found my dream jeans!!

You are probably short waisted. Without knowing your size or age it's difficult to make suggestions but.....have you tried junior sizes?

They are usually cut a bit less curvy and try to find some with pockets that sit lower on the back. This gives the illusion of lower hips. Aren't jeans and bra fittings just a *****? Good luck.

IF the Gap still makes "Reverse Fit" jeans, then there's your answer!

try stretchy jeans, they come flared,tea stained, skinny or pencil,etc........they work for my mom.....and they're inexpensive and comfy ^__^

Source(s): mumsy

mini skirt