Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

My girlfriend took a video on her camera phone of us having sex, is this normal for a woman to want to do?

she said she wont show it to anyone but I'm not sure if she will or wont

I'm not unduly worried, I'm a big boy and good in the sack anyway... I was thinking maybe she wants to make her friends jealous

Favorite Answer

i have always been into my husband taping us.

its such a turn on for me!

• tousey

once you're slurping her peach, maybe...yet it is sort of rude. If she would be in a position to focus to consume cheetos and communicate on the telephone and smoke...then some thing ain't getting performed top. Or she's lost all sensation in her happy sausage wallet...Or she's being boned by ability of somebody greater advantageous than you.

It's completely normal for both women and men to want to film sex for ... later use. There's nothing wrong with it as long as she asked you first and you're comfortable with it. It's a little strange that she used her camera phone ... if that concerns you suggest using an actual camera next time.

• EQ

It's not typical, but not abnormal, either.

But there's no way I believe she's not showing it to anyone. Unless she looks really bad in the video.

Girlfriend's Mom: "Honey, I'm borrowing your phone for a second! Hmm, how does this thing work, anyway? Maybe if I press this button... OHMYGOD!"

Your GF sounds like a Whore. And yeah she will most likely show it to other people...probably her other boyfriend...or boyfriends. I'm sure this isn't the first time she's done this either. I bet she has lots of sex videos of her sexcapades on her phone.

One persons normal is another persons no way! I don't see anything wrong with it...other than the fear she might show it to someone else. Lots of couples record themselves.

its normal, just make sure you have a copy so if the relationship goes bad....she wont edit and play around with your movie and show everyone

every women is different , I can see some doing it but not all. as for her showing it, I think she would show it to her best friend and tell her not to say anything. but if it really bothers you talk to her and tell her that your uncomfortable with it and wish that she would erase it off her phone. good luck.

She put it on a device created for the sole purpose of communication. Sounds sketchy to me.

if you dont feel comfortable then get her to delete it, but it is normal for a chick/fella to want to try "new" things to spice up there sex life!!! she's just havin fun, and exploring, but if you dont agree to what she's doin then stand up for yourself, and she'll let you know what she likes and doesnt!!!

• zen522

For some

Source(s): I believe in talking and being straight forward You only lose if you don't take the chance.