why and how?

do we not care about anyone anymore?

how can you not feel what you once felt so strongly about before?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • zen522
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

we let it slip away

Source(s): I believe in talking and being straight forward You only lose if you don't take the chance.
  • 1 decade ago

It takes time and distance yourself from the person. The best thing you can do is start looking at things as a new start for yourself. Look for ways to be happy and enjoy life again.

Are there things you want to do or try?? Start getting involved with friends and family. Now is a good time to look for new friends as well or maybe someone you lost touch with.

Look for ways to keep yourself occupied and keep busy. This wont make the pain go away but it will help you get back into your life again and thinking about other things. good luck.

• jude
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

lives change, people change, and what once was isn't always forever. people have different belief systems, different morals, and we also see just what we want to see, sometimes never really knowing that person at all. also adversity creates uncertainty, and we find we didn't really feel that strongly about that person as we first thought we did. problems cause us to think we no longer care.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think we do care, however I think that family isn't important anymore because we are all so independent and wrapped in our own lives. The family secrets aren't the secrets anymore, we are just being more realistic in these days and times.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bert
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Things change, people change, very few people are trustable....God is reliable, He will never let you down, seek Him and you shall find Him....Jesus loves you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When the chick gains weight.

• 1 decade ago

we get into a routine

and it is hard to get unstuck!

It is not to late to renew the magic

• zether
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

very easily, you shut it off, like a switch

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.