Is there really a site of just people killing themselves? if so, what is it?

my boyfriend told me there is a site of just people killing them selves, im not suicidal or anything i just really wanna see if there is! thats all i promise.

I AM NOT SUICIDAL ! I LOVE MY LIFE !! I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND!! I LOVE EVERYTHING IM A HAPPY PERSON! trust me, i couldnt hurt my family or friends like that, i care for most of them way to much! I just wanna knowif its true and i wanna see

Favorite Answer

never heard of that but it sounds crazy. I don't think they would have something like that. its probably fake if they do???

Here's one I know about: http://darwinawards.com/darwin/

Its about people who through acts of extreme stupidity kick themselves out of the gene pool.

PS. Fortunately most of these are not reproducible.

im not buyin the not suicidal thing

maybe you should go to this place to chat if you are haveing problems or whatever

Source(s): www.healthyplace.com

i know there are websites that give you ways and instructions on how to kill yourself..but its sick

you can find anything on the internet so i wouldn't be surprised