ROSA H asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 1 decade ago

card not initialized? in my finepix camera?

Does anybody know how to initialize the card? it's a fujifilm A330 3x optical zoom.

Favorite Answer

You may have to format the card using the camera. Some cameras, pda's, etc. Don't recognize the card until formatted in the device. Check your user's manual for instructions on how to do this.

Source(s): Personal Experience.

I assume you mean the memory card. Somewhere in the camera's options there is a format memory card. That might work. The other problem is you have a finepix which are total pieces of CRAP. I had one, it sucked. It would not take pictures out of bright clear daylight. Even shadows made the image blurry.

the cardboard ought to be reformatted by technique of the digicam. placed the cared contained in the digicam and bypass to the setup menu on the digicam. There should be a format decision someplace on the record.