Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are you a cigarette smoker?

Is so, have you tried to quit? Why didn't it work?

I'm a smoker and really really want to quit.

Favorite Answer

I tried to quit but I ate too much. When my son was 6, he asked the pharmacist for Zyban to give me for Christmas. If that won't make you quit, nothing will. I feel terrible everytime I light up.

• ?

Yes! and I have try, ed to quit so many times and try ,ed patches and pill.s I got from a doctor and nothing has worked so far! I ques I have not got the will power to do it Funny I used to drink a lot and just said that was enough but those darn cigarettes are so hard to lay down they settle my nerve,s when I am driving my big truck and I ques that,s what keep,s me smoking.

I am. I have a tendency to mess around with my hands so I thought I'd take up knitting to quell the urge to smoke. But after several hours of knitting my hand would cramp up into claw like shapes and all I could think was, "God I want a cigarette!" Now I own 7 billion sets of doilies, and still smoke.

• Yes, and I'm trying to quit. I've cut down a lot, but I'm still smoking in spite of wearing the patch.

I am a smoker and quit once for almost six months... I wish you luck it is hard... me i have no desire to quit or am ot willing to put myself through it again at east not now

i smoke and have quit a few times but it never lasts. just get a patch or an inhaler and stay busy as much as posible. one itme i did that and when i really wanted a smoke i would smoke a joint instead. it worked for like three months.

• K

No, I'm not a cigarette smoker.

I dont smoke, never will.

dont smoke for a day and then go around someone who does smoke. you will know what you smell like, that should be enough to make you quit

Me too...tried to quit for New Year's, but my <3 wasn't in it. I haven't given up though, and you shouldn't either!

Good luck!

Smoke break!!

No ummmmmm im only like 14 plus i cant stand smoke it makes me cough when ever im around it!