Internet Relationship with Business to Business (B2B) Marketing?

That is the topic I have for a one page essay...what approach should I take on writing it?

What should I say about the relationship?

What aspect of the relationship should I focus on?

Any good keys ideas/points, you'd like to make about the relationship between these two things?

I appreciate your input.

Um...describe the relationship between B2B and the INTERNET....not compare B2B to B2C (which by the way is not C2B - consumers don't advertise to businesses..

Favorite Answer

B2B is different from Customer to Business C2B as businesses have different needs....

volume, price, raw materials etc

Relationship is more formal, invoices are much higher so more trust needed. Turnaround, support and quality are very important.

Customers tend to buy more on impulse "buying the sizzle" and are buying a lifestyle whereas businesses are buying something to make a profit from.

have a look at our site: www.MarketingBuff.com which has a lot of good information.