*Chelsie* asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Why does it always wear off??

I wear makeup everyday... When i put it on, it looks really good in the morning before i go to school.... but by the time half of the day gets here, my foundation weard off and so does my eye liner and then it looks like crap... what can i do to make it stay on? People tell me not to touch my face as much cause when im in class i usually have my hand on my head... or face... can anyone help???

Favorite Answer

After you finish applying all your makeup, set it with powder. Carry a compact with you for touch-ups.

I personally do not like eyeliner inside the eye. I think it makes your eyes look hard and small. I'm a big fan of mascara because it opens your eyes and makes them flirty.

Your friends are right - keep your hands off your face.

Do you have oily skin? Use a primer before applying makeup. The Present by philosphy works really well, it's like a clear foundation that you have to set for 2 minutes before applying makeup, it also makes your skin look great. Laura Mercier's Eye basics is great, it's the first product that lets my eyeliner stay on all day, and I have the same problem with eyeliner as you do!

To help smudges in eye makeup, use a lighter color on the lid before hand, make sure its a loose powder, then apply the eye-make-up. For keeping the base intact, After applying it to your cheeks and forehead, spritz a couple of sprays of hairspray.

(make sure your eyes are covered)

benefit makes a product called she-laq that protects your makeup and waterproofs it

get water proof mascera and liner....i use it and it lasts w/o wearing off twice as long

Dont wear makup jeeze