How do i know for sure my best girl friend likes me?

I have liked my best girl friend for about 2 years now...everyone says we would make the perfect couple but the both of us always say its retarded and it would never happen...but i really DO want to be with her. She's helped me through so much and she'll just randomly talk to me about stupid stuff that she never tells anyone...and i really like that we can both be ourselves around each other. She always says that we're like brother and sister because we're so close. We hang out at school and like every weekend and i love being around her. I've never told anyone because i'm scared it's going to blow up in my face, and i don't want to ruin what we have. How can i tell if she feels the same way without telling her? I've attemted to tell her twice already but i get so scared and it just really freaks me out. I really need help...i'm going to college next year and im scared if i don't tell her and she actually doe's like me that she'll move on. How can i tell? PLEASE HELP!

Favorite Answer

just gather your courage and tell her. tell her that if she doesnt like yoiu that you are fine iwth that because you DONT want 2 lose what you have. you can do it i swear and i have fath in you!

good luck!

Buy her some flowers and include a card that says something like, "You are really important to me, more than a friend. I don't know how to express the depth of my true feelings for you, and how special you are."

Give the flowers and the card to her and don't say a word.

Also, stop saying stuff that downplays your relationship, as it is likely to discourage her from showing any of *her* true feelings towards you that she may have.

Maybe if you have a hard time telling her in person you should it write out in on paper. This might give you the courage to tell her in person or even giving the note to her might work.