sala asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

want to get fat?

i waight 40 and i am really thin i wana get fat what is the best way to get fat and what shall i eat?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The quickest way to gain weight is to eat at McDonald's everyday. One of their large shakes is over 1000 calories alone. Add a mystery meat sandwich and fries and you have enough calories for the whole day a good percentage of which are from fat.

If you want to gain weight, follow the clown.

• First of all: don't get stressed for your problem: that will make you lose weight.

Second: if you don't care about health, only weight, then junk food is the answer. Oily hamburgers wit mayonnaise, coke and French fries.

Third: if you do care about health go to a doctor in search of advice. Doing some exercise such as weight- lifting can be positive.

• 1 decade ago

Do not eat high cholesteral foods while gaining the weight because that is unhealthy. Monitor your blood pressure while gaining no more than 4lbs a week. I suggest you eat before bed and make sure it is high in calories and not fat.

• 1 decade ago

Eat as much fatty foods as you can. It's pretty easy gaining weight. Try not to eat foods that are fat free.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Go to your DOCTOR! to rule out anything---but safely increase your protein, protein, protein, and fiber! Strength training also helps--but you have to eat eat eat--Protein is found in meats, eggs, beans, yogurts, and soy. Fiber is also important- whole grains and vegetables!

And its better to say you want to get healthy- and put a little more muscle on--instead of saying you want to get fat---you want to

build muscle--and increase your protein!

• 1 decade ago

Sala-

you are too funny!

Eat the "American way". A fast food diet should put your health and waistline in trouble soon enough.

• Cutie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

drink milk shakes, junk food and also yess health food. Lift weight for muscles.

• 1 decade ago

fast food

• 1 decade ago

go on the krispy kream and nacho diet,that should do it.

• 1 decade ago

maccas. for breakfast, lunch and tea

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.