Why are men so reluctant to take ballroom dancing lessons?

Favorite Answer

They're not; YOUR man is.

Dancing is an athletic activity, but it's not considered a "manly" one, so insecure (or clumsy) men aren't going to be into it. Lots of men would jump at the chance, however.

Because its a waste of time. There are most likely 100 other things he would rather do than dance. have you considered doing some things hes really into but your not? try these and maybe he will try some things your into. Ballroom dancing really is a waste of time from this mans point of view.

Source(s): myself.

some guy just have this muy macho thing... that sucks! my man definitely dances anything with me. guys shouldn't be so macho for dancing, we girls love a man dance no matter what!

some of them are poor,some of them are bald, some of them only wear sneakers, and some of them live with their mothers, me personally, if some woman wants to pay for lessons, i am up for it, why not,

extremely shy, and most men think its stupid and out of style. also they hate to look stupid in front of girl de la awesome