Is it too weird that my Gay Boyfriend is a diaper-lover?

My younger boyfriend (21yo) likes to wear a diaper. He says it is a sexual turn-on for him. He doesn't mess in it, but sometimes he wets in it... on purpose. Then he wants me to change him. Which seems okay to me. I heard there are many adults who are diaper-lovers. Is this too wierd, or is it just a type of sexual play (eg: water sports) ?

Favorite Answer

it's just a type of sexual play ... it's a fetish ... there's lots of different fetishes ... it's not very common, but that doesn't make it any better or worse than a more comon fetish or a less common one. It's cool that you don't mind going along with him.

Hey, as long as you are cool with it, it isn't a problem. Change him like the dirty boy he is! LOL

Anyways, if you are okay with it and it doesn't make you uncomfortable, there's nothing wrong with it.

It seems a little WIERD to me and it will seem a LOT wierd to many other people out there, but that's why they don't need to know what goes on in your private life!

If its making you uncomfortable though, you might want to ask him to stop actually wetting in it or make a bargain with him that if you do that, he has to do something for you that you want to do and he necessarily doesn't find all that great.

Someone should ask Sue on TalkSexWithSue about this!!! There's been a couple of questions on yahoo answers about this topic and now my curiosity about what would make this a person's fetish is peaked.

• PAXson

I think it is a role play thing than a water sport. That is why it is called a fetish because not everyone can appreciate it. As most people here would agree, as long as it is legal, it does not cause problems with other people and most of all you are comfortable with it, then by all means enjoy it. Does baby want some spanking for being a bad boy? :-)

Get a grip "sammi" there is no self harm for teens wearing diapers ect so the only people theat truly need mental help are the ones that are judgemental and display a negative attitude to others (re: TB, Ab/Dl people)

• A lot of people have fetishes. If his fetish for diapers doesn't bother you and you do not mind getting involved in his fantasy playing then I see nothing wrong with it.

What ever happens behind closed doors between two consenting adults is between them.

I guess Weirdness is in the mind of the beholder. It's too weird for me, but if you dig it, there's no problem between 2 consenting adults.

That is strange to me and I've never heard of that. I'm sure there are many fetishs, turn-ons and disorders I havnt heard of but I would not be pleased if my boyfriend did this. It would creep me out I would tell him to grow up and find a normal sexual turn on then leave him because it doesnt turn me on for sure. I would just hope he changed his ways so he could find someone one day. I think this is abnormal behavior and he most likely needs to see a doctor/psychatrist.

It's not too weird for me, but he isn't my boyfriend. It is strictly between the two of you. Maybe he is just craving some doting and affection. Go for it! 8^)

He is a pee fetish or you can say he is peelover, so he likes to wear a diaper. Many people are having such fetish likes so no problem let him enjoy him...!!!!

Since you're asking the question, I suspect that YOU think it's wierd. So it really doesn't matter what the rest of us think. If you think it's too odd, you need to not be involved with it.