What are The Best Types Of Shoes For Teens?

Im 14, a teenager. What types of shoes are cool and hip. SHoes of look and style. Shoes that many teens use in high schools. The brand and model. What types of shoes do your tennage kids use.

Favorite Answer

NO DEFINETLY NOT VANS BUT IT ALL DEPENDS IF U LIKE SKATEBOARDING IF U LIKE SKATEBOARDING THEN YEAH VANS BUT IF NOT I WOULD SAY

ADIDDAS

JORDANS *YEAH THOSE ARE GOOD*

FORCES HIGH TOP AND LOW TOP DOESN'T MATTER *EVEN BETTER*

ANY NIKES *WELL AS LONG AS THEY LOOK GOOD*

SOME TIMS OR TIMBERLANDS AS THEY ARE CALLED AND

REBOXX THOSE ARE NICE TOO.

BABY PHAT IF YOUR A GIRL

OR PHAT FARM IF YOUR A BOY

PUMAS YEAH I LIKE THOSE

KWISS I MEAN U JUST HAVE TO LOOK AROUND

Im gonna have to go with the classic Air force Ones, White on White. I have the low tops and the Mid tops.

Switch off with a nice pair of Timberlands, I got the ankle high Black with white lining, and the 3/4 Wheat suede.

These are a must for any pimp.

Source(s): Any kid you see walkin down the Ave. in NY

It all depends on what you're overall style is. I would recommend anything flashy since that's what always attract the eye. But in the end, go with something that looks good with your physique and style of clothing. But whatever you do, stay away from white shoes, that's tasteless ^_^

the new 23 Jordans or some chucks or the Ednese or the vans i would know im 14

• tishhh

Bapes, Jordans, Nikes, and Ice Creams!

Vans.

Converse.

Minnitonka Moccisins.

Well they like shox the Nike ones are good. but there not cheap. i got some that rock for 107 dollars, but they last a long time and are really comfortable. and there stylish. its what everyone is wearing.

properly shoes i like to positioned on are communicate, and boots (bearpaws/uggs) at present moccasins have been large familiar. and that i could get them. apartments are very familiar with some youth, yet for my area, i do in comparison to apartments. interior the spring/summer gladiator sandals are very familiar, and that i advise having atleast one pair.

ok...so it depends on your style...

skater: def. vans, etnies, dc, or adio. those look really good on guys...and girls!

sorta gangsta: okay, maybe like nike uptowns, but make sure you dont get the fake brand like the sean johns or...w/e else they sell.

just plain...."white":well...simple nike running shoes.

ohhh yea...sometimes adidas can look good...if u get the right ones for your style!

Doc Martin Boots/shoes .... guess they are still in and they last for friggin ever. And are really comfortable.