Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Should CNN change its name to JNN Jewish News Network?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sometimes i wish they would. It always seems as if they are only on one side covering the news, the always show half of it and totally blow off the other, usually its in favor of the Jewish.

• 4 years ago

Jewish News Network

• 4 years ago

i think of the real difficulty is it is amazingly complicated to get the certainty. all people has a vested fascinated and is biased in one way or yet another. you won't be in a position of have faith each little thing you pay attention or examine. an knowledgeable voters is our in user-friendly terms protection. It takes complicated paintings to discover the certainty. you besides mght must be prepared admit once you're incorrect. maximum folk at the instant are not prepared to do this. that's a sorry state we are in.

• 1 decade ago

They have already changed it to Criminally Negligence Network!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

And Faux News should change their name to the National Enquirer.

• 1 decade ago

Not at all . I thought it was the Communist Nation Network .

• dave b
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No. It should be the Crescent News Network. They just love terrorists in case you havent noticed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. Communist News Network.

• 1 decade ago

no, they can't. or rather, they won't. it would mean, spelling the obvious. THEY will still keep the name CNN, so the dumb people won't know THEY are in control.

and i agree, give 10 pts to Dave B!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Crescent News Network" ... it is sad and so true. Give the 10 points to DAVE B!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.