Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

does FAITH allows people to see the fourth dimention?

faith is all i needed to know the God is there, claimed by the pastor, so exactly how my brain will transform after i declared my faith?

Favorite Answer

The fourth dimension is time. The first three are up-down, left-right, and front-back. These are the physical dimensions of our real world.

Your brain isn't what's going to be transformed. Your heart is what will be transformed. You'll see if you turn to Jesus. He changes people and fills them with love and wisdom and every good thing. I accepted Christ as my Savior 31 years ago at the age of 20. It was the best thing I've ever done.

no, genius allows people to see the fourth DIMENSION

maybe faith allows people to see the fourth dimention, but not the fourth DIMENSION

Mere human intellect cannot reach the even the lowest level of God's wisdom. We must come to Him by faith because we cannot even fathom Him.

• Jay

Isn't the fourth dimension time or something? Like one is a line, two is a figure, three is an object...?

I think you need to define for us what the "fourth" dimension is to you. Here are 6 dimensions in my opinion:

Height

Width

Depth

Time (location)

Time (duration)

Time (acceleration)

• bev

U WILL BECOME THE PASTOR AND NEED NO MORE: TRUTH WILL HOLD THE DIMENSIONS OF YOUR NEED AS THE LORDS WORK, BE WERE U HAVE FAITH, WE ARE ALL DECLARING HIS RIGHTIOUSNESS TO LEAD

time is the fourth dimention

there is no physical transformation, only a spiritual one.

it gives your life a higher meaning, a higher purpose.

to serve god.

Some might say fourth dimentia.