Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

does FAITH allows people to see the fourth dimention?

faith is all i needed to know the God is there, claimed by the pastor, so exactly how my brain will transform after i declared my faith?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The fourth dimension is time. The first three are up-down, left-right, and front-back. These are the physical dimensions of our real world.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your brain isn't what's going to be transformed. Your heart is what will be transformed. You'll see if you turn to Jesus. He changes people and fills them with love and wisdom and every good thing. I accepted Christ as my Savior 31 years ago at the age of 20. It was the best thing I've ever done.

• 1 decade ago

no, genius allows people to see the fourth DIMENSION

maybe faith allows people to see the fourth dimention, but not the fourth DIMENSION

• 1 decade ago

Mere human intellect cannot reach the even the lowest level of God's wisdom. We must come to Him by faith because we cannot even fathom Him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jay
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Isn't the fourth dimension time or something? Like one is a line, two is a figure, three is an object...?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you need to define for us what the "fourth" dimension is to you. Here are 6 dimensions in my opinion:

Height

Width

Depth

Time (location)

Time (duration)

Time (acceleration)

• bev
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

U WILL BECOME THE PASTOR AND NEED NO MORE: TRUTH WILL HOLD THE DIMENSIONS OF YOUR NEED AS THE LORDS WORK, BE WERE U HAVE FAITH, WE ARE ALL DECLARING HIS RIGHTIOUSNESS TO LEAD

• 1 decade ago

time is the fourth dimention

• 1 decade ago

there is no physical transformation, only a spiritual one.

it gives your life a higher meaning, a higher purpose.

to serve god.

• 1 decade ago

Some might say fourth dimentia.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.