Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Why are whites the only ones considered "racist"?

You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey", "Gringo" and you think it's OK.

...But when I call you Kike, sand ******, rag head ,Towelhead, WOP, Camel Jockey, ****, ******, slant eyes or Chink you call me a racist.

-You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

-You have the United ***** College Fund.

-You have Martin Luther King Day.

-You have Black History Month.

-You have Cesar Chavez Day.

-You have Yom Hashoah

-You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi

-You have the NAACP.

-You have BET.

-If we had WET(white entertainment television) ...we'd be racist.

-If we had a White Pride Day... you would call us racist.

-If we had white history month... we'd be racist.

-If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives... we'd be racist.

-If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...you know we'd be racist.

-In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights...you would call us racist.

-Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them... they all got sent to court for being racist but the african-american, Latino, and Asia clubs were not even questioned.

-You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

.

But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Favorite Answer

Ok im going to answer this in an intelligent and nice way. The TRUE definition of racism is treating someone unfairly because of skin color and in order for it to TRULY happen, the balance of power would have to be in my favor. SInce i'm black it's not b/c all the higher powers are white. you get me?? The words "honkey" and "cracker" have no derogatory meaning like the n-word does. People died because they were "n-words". Why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?? because when you've been treated like crap for so long, you begin to treat everyone and everything else like crap too....and did you know there are plenty of white/ multi-cultural people on BET?? no white people only assume b/c of the name that it's racist and if there was a WET there'd be no other cultures at all. Whites are called racist for the simple fact of DOMINANCE YOU DUMMY!!! Whites have been dominant throughout history and have treated other races bad b/c of it and it still goes on. Read a damn book, do something with your life to make it better other than worrying about why we have everything. I can't stand white people who have nothing better to do than worry why they don't have WET...DID YOUR DUMB A** know that mostly white kids buy rap records??? They watch BET as much as blacks do, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AND TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME!!!

What's funny is that you're so fired up about this. I know I'm not racist because anyone of my race who reads your question is probably like, this woman is crazy. You came out with words I honestly didn't know existed and haven't even used-ever, and I'm 20. I think the reason that more whites are considered racist is because of people like you. You know all the words, how to use them, phrases to say, but yet and still think you aren't racist. The reason black people have all the holidays and what not is because once upon a time they were in slavery, and (I don't know maybe you didn't know this) they had leaders who were trying to end slavery and segregation in the schools and restaurants and bathrooms. We have have MLK holiday just like we have presidents day. None of the presidents were, black but do you see us complaining-no. So that in itself proves exactly what you are. And also when you say white pride that's what the KKK use to say (hint: that's why everyone calls you racist). Normally people complain that men are more racist and I use to think so myself- I STAND CORRECTED!