do you like green day better or simple plan?

• T.L.
    Favorite Answer

Green Day definitely!

Besides, Simple Plan is newer and.. just isn't as good

thanks

Shadowhawk--

Green Day. I hate Simple Plan

Green Day

I never heard of simple plan so I say Green Day is better.

I can't believe Green Day made it this long and what is up with the whole Bands Like Simple Plan movement? Are all the new bands a bunch of whiners nowadays? I must be getting old.

Green Day, because I am still a fan after 10 years...Simple plan...not so much...

GREEN DAY! they've been around way longer, r more experianced, have more hits, have a bunch of albums, and have huge concerts. the lead singer is hot, another bonus. the punk look is hot 4 them. simple plan is okay, but they're only hit was shut up, that's kinda a retarded title. american idiot disses the government, that is very refreshing. plus green day splits up the instruments so it's not ALL guitar. the bass is heard a lot in "longveiw" and the drums r huge in "basketcase" i m like green day's biggest fan EVA!

Source(s): www.greenday.com www.greenday.net www.geekstinkbreath.net

I don't like any but I still think Green Day is better.

Green Day..they're my favorite band.

I do like their old music more than the new music, but I don't think that they are "sellouts," as most people who hate them like to think. It's not their fault that their new music is more popular than the old, nor can we blame them for gaining 450987058341+ teeny fans.

I'm willing to bet that if American Idiot hadn't been as big as it was, people wouldn't be talking bad about them.

Plus, as bitter_kisses said, Simple Plan and countless other bands wouldn't be here without Green Day.

Green Day way better!!