what do you put in your tuna?

just curious

Favorite Answer

Mayonnaise. But. In future I'll probably want to use finely cut steamed celery, onions, likewise garlic, mayo, a dash of milk, and a cracker or two finely ground.

• Dave C

The basic stuff...

Mayo, chopped celery, relish, black pepper and sometimes chopped onion.

When I worked in a sandwich shop, some people never heard of using relish or celey. In fact, they thought we were wacky so for the finicky customers we made a tuna with mayo only and called it "plain tuna" and the other was "deluxe tuna".

Aside from the usual,red onion,dill,lemon pepper,capers,shredded Parmesan cheese,roasted jalapenos,raisins,toasted sun flower seeds,wall nuts,or try Di jon Mustard instead of mayo.

Enjoy a tuna melt

1 slice of sour dough bread

Tuna as you prefer

1 Kraft Single American Cheese

Toast in oven

• Ted

Onion

Black Olives

Celery

Balsamic Vinegar

Artichoke Hearts

Mayo, Relish, Hard Boiled Eggs, Onions, and sometimes top with Tomato.

if it is for can sandwhich tuna you can put in onoins mayo and some times pickles if you like them but always mayo the the onions or pickles is up to you.

I dont like canned tuna I only like fresh tuna. but if i do eat canned tuna i eat it plain.

Mayo, a squeeze of ranch dressing, pickle relish, chopped black olives, shredded cheese, salt, and pepper.

I just add fresh cut tomatoes,basil and oregano herbs,balsamic vinegar,salt & pepper

• *COCO*

Eggs, celery, tons of onion, and mayo.