MissyK asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Song Suggestions.........?

i am doing a valentine's day project @ my school, and i need songs (preferably r&b) that deal with love(weak- SWV) , "can we talk" (yo- chris brown) and friend (count on me, whitney houston) can u guys help me with more suggestions, i appreciate it =)

• Favorite Answer

LOL... g'luck finding something not about sex money or dead people.

Beyonce - Listen and Ring the Alarm.... Aaliyah - 4 page letter.... Alicia Keys - Fallin.... Amanda Perez - Angel.... Anthony Hamilton - Cant Let Go.... B2K - What A Girl Wants and Gots 2 Be Blackstreet - Deep.... Bow wow - Hold You Down.... Boyz 2 Men - Down on Bended Knees and In the Still of The Night.... Chris Brown - Is this Love and Young Love.... Ciara - Promise.... Danity Kane - Ride For You and Hold me Down.... Destiny CHild - Stand Up For lOve and Dangerously In Love.... Donell Jones - Where I Wanna Be.... Dru Hill - I love You, I should be, and Incomplete.... En Vogue - Lately.... Faith Evans - True Love.... Fergie - Finally.... Frankie J - Priceless and That Girl.... The Fugees - Killing Me Softly.... RL - The Best Man.... IMX - Beautiful.... India Arie - You Made A Fool Of Me and I am ready for love.... Issys - Single for the rest of my life.... Jagged Edge - Wlaked out of heaven and Good Luck Charm.... Jamie FOxx - Love Changes, Dj Play a love song, and u still got it.... John Legend - Ordinary PEople.... Justin Timberlake - My Love.... Keke Wyatt - Nothing In This World.... Usher - Lovers and Friends, Could this Be love, Slow Jam, and My boo.....

Feel Free to email me if you need anymore...

Three times a lady- commodores

tender love- force md

well, it depends, if it is happy valentines, i really dont know any, but break up songs are like "Heart Breaker" (mariah carey) Mr.Brightside............sorry,i dont know anymore!