Fantasy Basketball - Trade?

My team in a deep 14 team league is stacked with point guards.

This is a money league so it matters.

My team consists of

Baron Davis

Rafer Alston

Gilbert Arenas

Deron Williams

Paul Pierce (inactive)

Gerald Wallace

Antawn Jamison

Danny Granger

Chris Wilcox

Chris Kaman

Tyson Chandler

Al Jefferson

Not bad eh? But I have some problems and hot on the toes of the leader, in second place.

I am short on the shooting guard position and I would like to get a shooting guard with good percentages and numbers with one of my point guards.

My eye is on Andre Iguodala. He has some decent SG percentages with a a rare combination of stats.

In my situation, would you trade, one for one, Deron Williams or Baron Davis for Andre Iguodala? Any other suggestions, players to trade for?

I'd appreciate some feedback.

Cya!

Favorite Answer

Well I guess the first question is what do you play. Assuming one each position and 2 util here is my rec. I would not trade Baron Davis for Iguodala, Baron is just too solid a player. Deron Williams I would trade in a second if you were able to get Iguodala or Kevin Martin. However keep Jamal Crawford in mind as a cheaper option with Marbury and Francis on the shelf.

I'm a huge fan of Andre Igoudala so I would say, if it possible, to go for it with Deron Williams. But, you don't want to hurt yourself when your hot on the toes of the leader. If you can, try to negotiate with the owner of Igoudala for a couple of your worse players that are not as neccessary to your team. I mean losing Williams and Davis would hurt your team more than losing someone like Chris Wilcox or Danny Granger (examples), right?

(P.S. You don't need to solve a problem that isn't there, so if you need to trade do it, but remember that there is always a risk factor.)

Trade Baron Davis for Igoudala becaouse Daron Williams is a young player and has room to grow.

Definitely, trade Baron DAvis.

1 Injury prone

2 Monta Ellis is super Hot

3Monta Ellis is Don Nelson's favorite player

4Jason Richardson will take minutes from everyone

5INJURY PRONE

Honestly, you're not going to be able to get andre unless you trade one of your top 2 guys. Andre is the new leader of the Sixers so he's going to be bringing in the stats. He's the number one option on that team and he has andre miller who is a great passer to get him the ball. It will be very difficult for you do get him and I don't think he's worth the price that most people would be looking for.

Kevin Martin.

I would trade Davis for him and try to get someone else from his team that will help you else where because Baron Davis is just to good to give up for just Kevin Martin.

do not trade either of them for iguodla....they r both a lot better then him look to try and trade one of them and mayeb another guy for ray allen....he shoots over 45% from the field and 3 pt line i bleive, and he has an 88% ft ...hes all aroudn good hell give u points 3s dimes and assits and a few rebs

• delk

i might take Rudy gay, Iguodala, and Kobe contained in the top. Marvin Williams is large, and Deng is underachieving. gay, Iguodala, and Kobe are all consistent. i might purely take lebron's section in case you necessary FG%.

trade chandler