what to do if i can't afford marriage? and i don't want sex before marriage?
say a man who can't afford the expenses of marriage, and also don't want to have sex before marriage. what can he do?
- dedumLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
are you saying you are randy but don't have a nice enough job yet to "buy" a wife to have sex with? I guess your only option is "self love"... good luck with that!
- Special KLv 51 decade ago
Marriage only costs the price of a license to marry. Having a wedding is where the cost comes in. You can get married for less than $50. Come up with the cash if you want to have sex, it's that simple.
- AdeLv 61 decade ago
Ok, my honest opinion:
1) If you don't want sex before marriage, you're setting yourself up for disappointment and future problems. Trust me.
2) If you can't afford a wedding, but want to marry the one you love, ask her to marry you with a cheap ring and a low-budget ceremony. Promise her the big one in a few years when you can do it right. If she loves you, she'll do it.
3) If you don't want either, and are using one or the other as an excuse because you're really gay, which I suspect is true, don't marry anyone until you're absolutely sure what you want.
- Lady HewittLv 61 decade ago
Save up some money and go to a justice of the peace to get married if you cannot afford a big wedding right now. Lack of money is really no excuse. You can afford it if you want to.... Getting married by a justice of the peace usually costs under 200 dollars.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
Playboy magazine and a handful of lotion -- you'll feel better;now, get a job and make the money for the marriage -- but remember you'll lose it all in the divorce
- TrishaLv 41 decade ago
What do you mean by not being able to afford marriage?
- Anonymous1 decade ago
What expenses of marriage?? I don't understand your question.
- zetherLv 61 decade ago
maybe he can look for a better job and save his money for mariage
or never have sex and die a virgin of old age
- ?Lv 51 decade ago
- KRISLv 71 decade ago
quite the quandry.
get a better job or date a blow up lady.