Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

what to do if i can't afford marriage? and i don't want sex before marriage?

say a man who can't afford the expenses of marriage, and also don't want to have sex before marriage. what can he do?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • dedum
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

are you saying you are randy but don't have a nice enough job yet to "buy" a wife to have sex with? I guess your only option is "self love"... good luck with that!

• 1 decade ago

Marriage only costs the price of a license to marry. Having a wedding is where the cost comes in. You can get married for less than $50. Come up with the cash if you want to have sex, it's that simple.

• Ade
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Ok, my honest opinion:

1) If you don't want sex before marriage, you're setting yourself up for disappointment and future problems. Trust me.

2) If you can't afford a wedding, but want to marry the one you love, ask her to marry you with a cheap ring and a low-budget ceremony. Promise her the big one in a few years when you can do it right. If she loves you, she'll do it.

3) If you don't want either, and are using one or the other as an excuse because you're really gay, which I suspect is true, don't marry anyone until you're absolutely sure what you want.

• 1 decade ago

Save up some money and go to a justice of the peace to get married if you cannot afford a big wedding right now. Lack of money is really no excuse. You can afford it if you want to.... Getting married by a justice of the peace usually costs under 200 dollars.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Playboy magazine and a handful of lotion -- you'll feel better;now, get a job and make the money for the marriage -- but remember you'll lose it all in the divorce

• Trisha
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

What do you mean by not being able to afford marriage?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What expenses of marriage?? I don't understand your question.

• zether
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

maybe he can look for a better job and save his money for mariage

or never have sex and die a virgin of old age

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Playboy

AstroGlide

Sock

Any questions?

• KRIS
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

quite the quandry.

get a better job or date a blow up lady.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.