How can I fashionably cover my cleavage?

I have a big dance very soon (no time and no money to go shopping for the perfect dress now), so i'm borrowing a dress from my rich cousin Lisa from out of town. It's a glam-chic form fitting golden dress w/ sequins, and it shows a lot of my BOOBS! Big problem for my mom. I need a very fashionable way to cover them up. PLEASE help!!!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You should drape a shaw or a scarf around ur neck laround ur shoulders over ur cleavage. So when u go out in front of ur mom she thinks ur cleavage is covered, but when u head out u can drop it. Either way looks good.

• 1 decade ago

You could wear a short jacket over the top of this dress but make it look fashionable and if you get hot go and stand out side for a couple of minutes.

• 1 decade ago

Well could you try something underneath the dress. There are bras/cami's that are made to peek out a bit. Or maybe a nude cami that looks like your bare but your not . The cute little bolero sweaters that tie or button in the front might look cute as well.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

The best way to make a pretty evening dress modest is by using the tops made by Kohl, a new London based brand: www.facebook.com/KohlFashion or on twitter @kohllondon

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe since your mom has a problem with the cleavage she will go out and buy you a crop jacket. Try to find a really formal one to match the dress.

• 1 decade ago

maybe where it comes together in the middle you could bring it up higher and closer and fasten it w/ a safety pin, thats what i had to do with a shirt. or you could try a little jacket thing or shawl or something cute that you could wear and enjoy wearing yet still covers you up

• 1 decade ago

My first question would be are you top heavy? If not, then you should be fine with a convertible bra or some form of underwire that separates your boobs. check Fredricks of Hollywood or Victoria Secrets

• 1 decade ago

Sweety i say..Wear a Cami or scarf ..When your with your mom.. And tear that sucker off and enjoy your dance..

• 1 decade ago

Try a shawl or a scarf or something of that line.

• 1 decade ago

depending on how much it shows you can sow it and ad sequins were you sowed it and make a design...that's what i do...how much does it show though

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.