How can I fashionably cover my cleavage?

I have a big dance very soon (no time and no money to go shopping for the perfect dress now), so i'm borrowing a dress from my rich cousin Lisa from out of town. It's a glam-chic form fitting golden dress w/ sequins, and it shows a lot of my BOOBS! Big problem for my mom. I need a very fashionable way to cover them up. PLEASE help!!!

Favorite Answer

You should drape a shaw or a scarf around ur neck laround ur shoulders over ur cleavage. So when u go out in front of ur mom she thinks ur cleavage is covered, but when u head out u can drop it. Either way looks good.

You could wear a short jacket over the top of this dress but make it look fashionable and if you get hot go and stand out side for a couple of minutes.

Well could you try something underneath the dress. There are bras/cami's that are made to peek out a bit. Or maybe a nude cami that looks like your bare but your not . The cute little bolero sweaters that tie or button in the front might look cute as well.

The best way to make a pretty evening dress modest is by using the tops made by Kohl, a new London based brand: www.facebook.com/KohlFashion or on twitter @kohllondon

maybe since your mom has a problem with the cleavage she will go out and buy you a crop jacket. Try to find a really formal one to match the dress.

maybe where it comes together in the middle you could bring it up higher and closer and fasten it w/ a safety pin, thats what i had to do with a shirt. or you could try a little jacket thing or shawl or something cute that you could wear and enjoy wearing yet still covers you up

My first question would be are you top heavy? If not, then you should be fine with a convertible bra or some form of underwire that separates your boobs. check Fredricks of Hollywood or Victoria Secrets

Sweety i say..Wear a Cami or scarf ..When your with your mom.. And tear that sucker off and enjoy your dance..

Try a shawl or a scarf or something of that line.

depending on how much it shows you can sow it and ad sequins were you sowed it and make a design...that's what i do...how much does it show though