Literature with the theme of Individuality and Society?

First off does anyone know what a synotics paper is?

Anyway I'm looking for English Literature with the theme of individuality and society. Help please?

I'm trying to help someone but i'm not sure what she's talking about, do synotic papers have to do with arguing because she says she needs good arguing points... Anyway any help will be appreciated.

ahh thanks, those are great. I've read Fahrenheit 451 and The Scarlett Letter and those are great examples, but they may have to be English Lit and those are American. I'll ask her if they have to be Eng. if not i'll def. tell her these books

Favorite Answer

I'm not sure what a synotics paper is, but im in AP English and I'm pretty sure The Scarlet Letter is a good book for the theme of individuality and society. Its written by Nathaniel Hawthorne. Those other examples are pretty good too.

I have no clue what a synotics paper is. However, some books with the theme of the individual and society are, 1984 by George Orwell, Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, and The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. Good luck on your paper.

In addition to those mentioned above (all excellent examples), try "The Giver". It's a young adult book but very popular. I've never heard the term "synotics", Could it be "synoptic"?