Zak asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

How can you find the original music from a movie if it's not on the soundtrack?

like the orginal music from the movie itself, if it's not on the soundtrack?

Favorite Answer

One way you might find it is type in the song title, after you download Limewire from:

www.limewire.com

I don't listen to soundtracks while gaming but i do listen to sevendust on a youtube playlist while I play either MW3 or Payday:The Heist on my PC. i'm strictly a PC gamer. I have no coordination skills with my thumbs and fingers on a console controller playing FPS games, but i own the kiddies on the keyboard and mouse often enough. sometimes those kids teach me a thing or two. lol. 34 year old FPS PC gamer. You can get Payday:The heist on PS3 but not Xbox. It's a 4 person coop game. watch some videos on youtube. I really enjoy playing it. At least I don't have to worry about hackers playing this FPS game. ------------- I'd say some other stuff i'd listen to would be some old Prodigy from the 90's or the Matrix soundtrack. When I play MW3 while listening to Sevendust on youtube. I turn the game volume completely off and just let the music pump my blood. I never got into games like WOW or LOL. I prefer FPS, flight sims, or puzzle. Sometimes I'll connect my SNES i bought new in high school and play some old games like zelda, killer instinct, or super street fighter turbo. i love the games of my high school days. yeah. i'm c/o 95. probably an old fart compared to you.

By going on LimeWire.You can get music for anything there.

Buy the DVD, then edit out the parts without music, and don't look when you play it. <g>

roll it down through the credits where it shows the songs that were played find what song it is then buy it

IMDB.