sinus problems?

someone asked a question a while back and i read an answer about something you can buy from a health food store that you can wash you nasal passages with. Not a nasal saline spray, it was some device. Please tell me what it is and how much it costs...if anyone knows...thanks loves.

Favorite Answer

I believe it's called a sinus cleanse. It's a device that you mix a mild salt water solution (NOT table salt) and litterally rinse from one nostril out the other. It's a bit uncomfortable doing it (like when you get water up your nose swimming), but it feels really good when you're done. I bought one 2-3 yrs ago, less than $10.

• Karan

I missed that question and most certainly interesting answer, but in Dallas you can look for a nature store called Sundrops, they sell a nasal spray from Germany called euphorbium that seems to work really well for that problem in particular. Hope it helps.

Go for the permenant cure solution for your sinus so as to get rid of permenentaly. For this consult some experience homeopathic doctor.