Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Type of hair product?Shampoo...conditioner?

I have been using finesse or herbal essences hair products in the past and nothing seems to work for me. I have thin straight hair that knots REALLY easily. I want shanpoo and conditioner that might keep my hair smoother and knot less easily. Any suggestions?thanks!

Favorite Answer

Try using Aveda's shampoo, the only bad part is that you have to buy it in Aveda's store. It is a little more expensive, but it is so worth it!

PS: it makes your hair smell really great.

in my opinion, once you've honest pores and skin, black immediately hair, or wavy red hair seems the perfect once you've darker/tan pores and skin, then a mild brown or blonde, immediately or wavy, seems mind-blowing! back it is my opinion. The opinion of a 19 12 months previous guy from Australia. I dislike over dyed, frizzy or usually over-executed hair. do not spend too a lot time on it, ladies look truly warm with purely messy hair very many of the time. good success!

SUNSILK - I use that and Herbal Essences and i lovee Sunsilk it works very well!!!

It sound slike your hair is pretty similar to mine...

garnier fructis is awesome...try the sleek and shine formula...

you should use sunsilk its really good

you should use the yellow one