Rory asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

I need some Astrological help?

Guys I need some help. I have a date for a dance on Friday, January 26th and I need to know moon signs, good luck bad luck what??? If it helps my bday is April 3rd!!

Favorite Answer

its all good

Ever the headstrong Aries, prone to headaches and a fiery temper, you are not happy with unscheduled plans. A happy Aries baby is content with scheduled event, just like a newborn, feedings and changings should take place at the same time every day. Although compulsive, the routine is more comfortable.

What is it that you want from this event?

The moon is growing from first quarter and this is a good time to sow seeds for growth or make things that are planted want to flourish.

The moon is in Taurus, making us stubborn and either stingy or generous.

http://www.lunarliving.org/calendars/moonmonth.sht...

You are an Aries, a natural leader and seldom in need of assistance. Luck is on your side, be confident and knowing in your childish youth and humor.

More important, do you know the astrological info of the one you hope to conquer?

Source(s): Blessed Be, ever mind the law of three, what ye cast out come back to thee.

My birthday is April 2nd. The good news is the full moon falls on Feb. 2nd. I found that the day before and the day after the full moon are when people act the craziest. Good luck!

If your date moons you...that should be considered a good sign. And it doesn't help that you're a caprileocornican...they're unlucky on fridays. And all days starting with a consonant. And after 4pm.

• STARZ

i think you mean you need to know the sun signs.?? what sign is your date? get his b.day and go to www.astrology.com put in match.see what they say..good luck.

moon should be ok for friday...so dont worry about that. have fun...party down.

first of all don't pay any attention to "nope n" or "windwalker" they're just being paranoid, i think u should listen to "Isweedan" and check out their resource(s): http://www.ofesite.com/spirit/horoscop/moonsign/mo... and see if there's anything that falls into that category ur looking for--if not then keep looking--i try and get back to u if i happen to come across anything ---XP

I can't tell your moon sign from your birthday, only your sun sign (Aries). You can look up your moon sign here:

http://www.ofesite.com/spirit/horoscop/moonsign/mo...

The answers you seek my child are not in the stars, but instead they are blowing in the Wind(walker).

This the best help you can get is,"Seek GOD with your whole heart," GOD warns against the sin and trap of astrology.

why the heck would you want moon sings: just do what you think is right. (s,e,x is not the answer)

doesnt matter

whatever is supposed to happed will happen

just have fun!

the stars have no controll over your life