If I install a video survallience at my shop can I watch it from my home 7 miles away?

My husband is doing something at our shop that he is hiding from me. He has changed locks and hidden important papers and money. I want to know why

I have asked him what is going on but he only rages that I am questioning his manhood. He is acting like he is cheating, or something that he doesn't want me to find.

Favorite Answer

Hire a private detective to find out all. I agree that the camera in the shop wont tell all. A P.I. can find out financial things as well as an affair.

It will cost ya but well worth it. I've heard of one person putting a gps on the car to find out location at all times.

If you are worried about your shop then you need to make sure that your lively hood is covered. Call a PI to get to the bottom of things and call a lawyer to make sure you are protected. Legally whatever goes on in your shop you will be responsible for too. I would try the video also but be careful. You don't want to get caught up in something that could land you in jail or destitute.

You are so correct to be suspicious. Sounds to me like he is covering his bases before he goes to the Convience Store/persay and never comes back. Girl you better start doing some checking for yourself. You can buy a recording device for the phone and a Camera that is real tiny and can be hidden in his work place. Once the Trust is gone, theres really not much left.

Source(s): Cover your Bases.. Good Luck
  • Kat G

Since it is your shop you can do that. If he has changed the lock and hidden important papers I would, hit the bank first and move all money then hire a private detective to follow him. I don't think the viideo in the shop will tell all.

Instead of sneaking around just ask him what is up and demand a set of keys. If it your shop as well then he really can't deny you access. If it is his shop only you might get introuble for putting survallience into a building that isn't yours.

If you get that right equipment added to your computer you certainly can see what he is doing from any comp. check into a security company on how to buy the right hidden camera and equipment and have it install when he is not around.

Sorry to say but he is cheating, a man doest act like that for no reason

Don't put yourself through that unnecessary stress. Talk to your husband and trust in him, pray about it and God will bring his wrongs to light. But fishing for something only keeps your mind in that mode.

this is very easy the answer is yes you can. They have systems you can retreives all videos live from any available computer that is hooked up to internet. if you need more help let me know.

there are services that allow you to view a camera hook-up over the net look into one of your local tech stores they may be able to help you out or steer you in the right direction.