Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I get extremely bloated, help please!?

Evvvvery time I eat anything, I get extremely bloated. I'm usually pretty thirsty 24/7, and sometimes my heart rate will rise and I'll get acid reflux a little after eating too. I eat badly sometimes and better other times...but regardless of whatever, my stomach will stick out like I'm pregnant most times when I eat. And it's not like I really eat too much either...what's the deal, and how can I stop it??? Thank you!

Favorite Answer

Take a closer look at what you're eating. You may think its not so bad, but obviously your belly disagrees. Dairy, wheat, prosessed foods (anything you cannot find in nature), sugars are all hard on the digestive tract, not to mention not very healthy. Your thirst is stating the obvious..........drink more water!!! NOt gatorade, powdered drinks, etc. WATER. Listen to your body. It will tell you what it likes. And when you look like your pregnant (and not), this is your body telling you "i cant handle this!!"

Eat more fresh fruit, vegetables, whole grains and water.

good luck!

1

Source(s): Natural Cure To Bloating : http://bloatingcure.ohfos.com/?Niv

Eat nourishing food with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables being part of it. Chew each morsel at least 32 times. This will activate signal to the brain as soon as u have had enough. Besides this change in eating style, take regular light exercises and brisk walks every day. U will be able to gain/shed all extra weight gracefully and in a reasonable time span. No food or drink in between the food and not more than three meals a day, unless u r diabetic.

You might have gallstones... go see a doctor. If you do have gallstones, it can be treated. It may be gastric ulcer, and if you are thirsty all the time, it may mean other things too, like diabetes. Basically go see a doctor.

Meanwhile, avoid fatty foods. Go walk a bit, say 1/2 hr every day, to get your digestive system moving. Dieting / losing weight can also help in the meantime.

• delk

I felt like a whale during the 1st 8 weeks. in general from the morning disease. i'm now 12 weeks, and initiating to coach, not extra bloating. I additionally had undesirable era like cramps, swore i grow to be going to commence, yet in no way did. Oh the joys of being pregnant! :)

I have this same problem. Two things help me, so I'll share them with you:

1) I eat a good-sized, very healthy breakfast, a very small lunch, and just light soup/consomme for dinner.

2) two times a week, I walk/light jog for three hours straight.

Lost my bloated feeling & my pregnant looking gut in two weeks.

You could try using Gas X and see if that helps. If it doesn't, you should really go see your family doctor and see what is wrong. You may have something wrong in your digestive tract or be allergic to the foods you are eating.