a fight on yahoo that could be taken to the ring...?

if you could pick any kind of fight aginst somone that you would think of as being tough and it would be a good match who on yahoo would it be.. and what match.. would you team up wit a yahoo user... or what....

just curiouse to see what yall say!

GO MICKIE JAMES WOOP WOOP!

i would love to have a handicap match.. its fun to fight when your outnumberd.. it makes it that much more exciting!

• Tenchu
    Favorite Answer

I want to have a Match against the Undertaker. I want it to be on the Grandest stage of them all... at Wrestlemania. And since i would lose.. I would hope that the Taker would whupp my *** so bad it would make the Hell in a cell match with Mankind look like a roll in the daisies.

Undertaker! make me famous!

Oh and Mickie... you can pin me just to top it off! Woop Woop!

• Ash

Eh, I hardly acknowledge the existence of some of the jerkoffs on this site, you think I'm going to actually let one of them touch me?

If I didn't have a choice I'd pick something like a triple threat hardcore match. Keeps you pumped and full of excitement the whole time.

I would kick "the edge's" candy a$$ if he ever had one in a hell in a cell match. I would rko him down to the ground and then he would start crying and give up. And then after I win the match, I low blow him and give him 2 sets of RKO's

Source(s): It's not arrogance, its destiny.

I'll kick bens *** up and down the yahoo ring

I think it would be cool. Handicap match i mean.

I'm beeing pissed off buy a gay guy name "BEN" who the hell does he think he is! I'll beat him anywere anytime and any match I'm so confindent.

• it love to fight norky ive seen him fight! id have FUN!!! BUT id be in the hospital from going jeff hardy on his *** in a B.L.T match YEAH YEAH!!! or even better Me vs Norky vs MOONWALKER TRIPLE THREAT BLT!!!

me vs adam s street fight all he does is talk trash.

that Ben guy i want to kick is *** for calling wrestling gay

randy orton 2 u suck @ss u 2 ben the gay guy

Source(s): o yea woop woop go micky james