Am I pregnant?? I wanna know!?

OK - here's the deal... My average cycle length (from the last 5 cycles) is 22 days and I am now on cycle day 28. My "symptoms" are as follows:

- Weepy (normally I just get cranky before my period)

- Headaches

- Nausea (no vomiting)

- Increased appetite

- A LOT of bloating (like the jeans that used to be loose enough to go down another size are now kinda tight)

- NO skin breakouts (typical of PMS)

- Exhaustion

- Waking a lot in the night, sleep disturbances

- Low, menstrual like cramps that are less severe, and no bleeding whatsoever, not even spotting

- Abundant CM (usually dry right before period)

- Low dull backache

- Increased breast size (fuller, heavier)

I have a son already, and you would think I would know, but I took 2 home tests, both negative. I am thinking it is still too early to test, judging from average ovulation/implantation dates etc. Can someone tell me when the best time for me to test would be? I would be happy either way, I just want to know.

Favorite Answer

it's possible

• MRod

All the symptoms that you are describing can indicate pregnancy, but they are also the same as PMS signs. You haven't officially missed your period yet, so just wait a few days to see if it comes. You could try taking an pregnancy test and see if it reads +, some can tell if you are preggo up to 5 days b4 a missed period. If you think about it too much and stress over it you could delay your period, so try to relax.

Those home tests are a waste of money. I took 9 and 7 were negative and two were positive and it turned out I was . I'd wait a little while longer then test again at your obgyn or even at the hospital.

you have a lot f pregancy symptoms but also menstraul symptoms. you may possibly be but you also have to remember that your period can fluctuate up to 5 days. relax and dont stress. take a pregancy test in a couple of days. if you dont get your period then maybe go to the doctors.

• it helps if it is your first trip to the bathroom in the day when you test.. and what type of test are you doing? i would go with ept digital 4 days prior peetest.. or you can try going to your gyno.. if you have two kids im not tell you anything new. goodluck and possible congrats.. take care.

the symptoms sound like you are pregnant. Wait a few more days and test again or go get a bloodtest done

wait 1 more week then take a test (if nothing happened during that week) If still nothing make an appointment. Stress alone can screw up your cycle.

9-12 days after conception or 3days late is the best timeto take thetest. you shouldnt be pregant .Wait 1more day take again

get a test

Its possible