LS
Lv 4

Do you think the Religion category...?

should be broken down into sub-categories for the different types of religions that are in the world?

Me personally I feel that it would be a good idea...how do you feel and if Yahoo created a sub-category what would you like it to be called?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There would be too many sub-categories to make it worthwhile. And it wouldn't prevent all the anti-Christian bigotry that goes on here.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i think of this is one in all 2 motives: the 1st and maximum glaring are those that believe they are in a position to get a reaction out of the slander, as slamming faith has constantly been a fave of those that have not have been given any direction. the 2d is somewhat greater complicated to understand yet none the less is proved time and time returned; the nonbeliever purely does not comprehend what they do no longer believe in, hence they discover it much less complicated to insult and play a poisonous devils recommend than to easily settle for (or no longer settle for) some thing so straightforward as faith and check out some very logical reality. i assume there's a third: actual atheist with no longer something greater powerful to do, i detect it difficult to believe an atheist could have a credo as some sects do for driving abode their ideals each and every time they get a raffle or maybe at unwelcoming activities.

• 1 decade ago

Realistically, it wouldn't work. What would people talk about. There would be no discussion or debate, just exchanging of scripture, or whatever each religion does. A better idea is for people not to be rude to each other and make derogatory comments. Just ignore it. If someone asks a polite question, then everybody, even people who don't feel the same, should answer without being rude. It's only when someone asks a rude question thats blatantly targeted at a certain group, that people understandably get upset and post rude answers

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, they should divide it into Christians, Atheists, Occults, Agnostics,Cults, Islam, Catholics, Protestants and What Others Believe. That way we can argue amongst ourselves and not with each other.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It would make it easier to see topics that are of interest to everyone :-)

But I don't think it would help for those who just want to bash.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In theory it sounds good, but even if we had our own "Non-christian" space they'd still come there to cause problems with their uneducated stupid Q's, their insults and their fairy tale dogma that no one wants to hear!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is it. Why should any particular faith get its own category?

Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No. It's fun this way, with all the differing and opposing views all together in one place. It's fine the way it is.

• 1 decade ago

i think that if we as people can respect each other thier is no reason we should all be separated.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.