I'm tring to find an old freind, Janice Burns, She lives in Mo, I think?

I,m looking for Janice Burns. She should be about 53 now. She had lived in Nebraska in the 80s.

Anybody heard of her? Let me know.

Thanks,

Ray

Favorite Answer

I have not herad of her , but if i ever run into her i will tell her to call you -- hey who are you agin ??

Source(s): me

I live in Nebraska now and have relatives in Southern Missouri. I used to have a music teacher named Jan Burns when I was a kid here in Omaha, but she left when I was in third grade I think. That would've been in "83"

I have no clue about her age. When you're a kid all teachers are old.

DO you think this is her? If so I am not sure how to help or if I can.

The best way to look her up would be to Google her. Type in her name using the " signs. Such as, "Janice Burns", that way it narrows the search. You can also do "Janice Burns" Missouri and see what comes up.

That's how I've found old friends.

there is a site where you type in the person's name. and they find them for you. but they charge you. but forgot the name of it. sorry hope someone reads this and helps you.

wow thats smart, giving first and last names.....can you tell us her social security number too? haha only joking.