Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Which of these animes do you like?

I like Full Metal Alchemist, InuYasha, Bleach, Trinty Blood,

Solty Rei, Furi Kuri, Samuri Shamploo, Tokyo MEW MEW, Saiyuki and Ereka 7.

I forgot Naruto, Sailor Moon, Thuder Cats, and Boondocks.

Wait more!!! All Myazaki, Princess Tutu, Yu Yu Hakusho, Desert Punk, DNA2, Jungle de Ikou

Favorite Answer

FMA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

FMA , IY, Bleach , Trinity Blood, Eureka Seven, Furi Kuri, Samurai Champloo, Ouran High School Host Club, Gravitation, Mirage of Blaze, Gokusen, Princess Tutu, Jinki Extend, Ghost Stories, Ghost in the Shell:SAC Ist and Second Gig, Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, Vampire Princess Miyu, Hellsing, Area 88, Sailor Moon, DN Angel, Comic Party Revelation...and I can't think of any more.

Not Saiyuki..I just read the manga. My friend told me the fillers were AWFUL.

But movies? DEFINITELY Howl's Moving Castle. That was some REALness right there, lol.

Source(s): My Asian-loving friends, and myself.

animes you listed that i like: Full Metal Alchemist, Furi Kuri, Samuri Champloo, Eureka 7, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho, and probally 95 percent of Miyazaki's work.

Animes you listed that i like so far but didnt finish: Trinity Blood, Tokyo Mew Mew, Princess Tutu

Cartoons you listed that arent anime but i like anyway: Thunder Cats, Boondocks (it has an anime artstyle to it)

From the choices, I like Full Metal Alchemist and also Solty Rei, though I haven't watched it. I only saw it on commercials and I think it's a good anime to watch. But for me, I'd prefer Naruto, Yakitate Japan, Jigoku Shoujo and The Law of Ueki better than those two animes.

InuYasha, Bleach, Samurai Champloo

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

•InuYasha(really interesting story)

•Air tv(sad, nice story, a girl that’s a reincarnation of a girl with unhuman powers that lived in feudal japan, the girl was a winged being, thus having or being very powerful, all info is really spoiler. )

•Tokyo Mew Mew(5 girls saving the world from aliens)

•Eureka 7(mecha, sad ending)

•Full Metal Alcamist(cool show)

•Ouran High School Host club(funny,girl that drees)

•Tusubasa Chronicle(story line with xxxholic interwine)(about timetravel)

•xxxHolic(same with tsubasa)(about a boy whi can see spirts)

•Mermaid Melody(about mermaid yes, nice story)

•Full Moon Wo sagashite(about a girl trying trying the change her fate, she will die in a year, she is trying to change that fate)

•Princess Tutu(a duck that turns into girl, also about story telling)

•Pita ten(girl that’s apprenatnce angrl, trying to become an angel, who falls in love with a biy, who befriends a gril that’s the oppiste of her(yeah oppiste of angel)

•Chobits(a robot type of girl that falls in love with a human) kinda of perverted show, see the show you see why.

•Ufo princess Valykrie(funny, a powerful alien girl (age 18) turn’s eight when she gives half of her soul to a human boy(age 17) when she almost kills him. The girl Valkyrie, is in love with that boy. The boy is in love with Valkyire, 17+8 you do the math, kind perverted. See the show and you see why, bout really good story)

And naruto of course! I love naruto"!

• msX

Bleach

I like many others then you mentioned but out of the ones you mentioned -

FMA, InuYasha, Bleach, Trinity Blood, Fooly Cooly, Samurai Champloo, and Eureka 7

;)

My two faves from the list are Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist But my total fave is Bleach

out of those i like fullmetal alchemist, bleach, trinity blood, furi kuri, tokyo mew mew, and eureka 7

i like inuyasha, FMA, tokyo mew mew and sailor moon. don't forget Eereka 7. samuri samploo as well.