Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Anyone know if Michael Moore is working on anything?

His movies were sensational (literally) regardless of your political sway. At least a year ago, probably more, I heard he was doing something involving healthcare /pharmacutical co.s. Did he get snuffed?

• dc87
    Favorite Answer

He's still working on it and it's called Sicko and it's slated for a June release this year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicko

Last I read he was working on 3 things.First was a 27 pound roast turkey with fixins, then he had started research into how long it would take to eat ten meatlovers pizzas, and finally he was investigating the coverup of two gallons of ice cream by a hot fudge product. I think he also bought rights to make "Supersize Me 2"

Who cares! He's a "filmmaker", if you really want to call him that. He twists the facts to fit his agenda then calls it a documentary. You want to see a real documentary, try watching the History Channel, Animal Planet or the Discovery Channel.

A bag of Doritos?

or maybe a cheeseburger