Do you think these would be good name choices?

We are into classic names that sound great. We're having twin girls and thinking of names. Here's what we've got:

Eva Gabrielle

Vivian Grace

Natalie Grace

Which do you like best?

Favorite Answer

Love the names!

Eva Gabrielle ~ I like Eve better than Eva, and I have never been a Big fan of Gabrielle... What about Eve Elizabeth?

Vivian Grace ~ Not a big fan. Reminds me of an old fat lady. How about Vanessa Grace?

Natalie Grace ~ I love the name Natalie! But you dont want two girls with the same middle name. What about Natalie Hope or Faith?

Eva Gabrielle and Vivian Grace

I like Eva Gabrielle the best.Then it's Natalie Grace..I don't care for the name Vivian..

I like Eva Gabrielle and Vivian Grace best. I personally do not think Natalie flows well with Grace.

I like Eva Gabrielle and Natalie Grace the best.

OOO! I love all of them. They all are very strong, and pretty sounding......

I keep hearing Natalie Grace more and more often. So, I know you wouldn't want tons of Natalie's in one of your daughter's classes.....

So, I will go with Eva Gabrielle and Vivian Grace!!

Hey, and plus- Both 1st names have a V in them, and both of the middle names start with a G!!!

Eva Gabrielle, beautiful. I guess I am supposed to choose two since they are twins so second would be Vivian. How do you feel about Olivia, I think it is such a lovely name. Wise choices you are making, I named my bright lovely daughter Tiffany - wow what a mistake to give my child a porn star name!

All the names sound great to me...I really like Natlie Grace, and my second choice would be a combination of Vivian Gabrielle...

Eva and Natalie are good names, but i'd change Gabrielle

Im biased to Natalie Grace. I Love the name Natalie.