Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What do you do when you feel yourself falling for someone you'll never have?

Favorite Answer

I look away from the mirror. So near to me, and yet so far.

I hate that feeling.I have been falling for him for 25 years and married to him but yet I don't have his heart.I hope that makes sense.

• *COCO*

I try and divert my attention to something else and move on. Keeping busy helps and just knowing its not gonna happen makes me wanna get on with my life.

Refocus that energy on something or someone else. Try to spend as little time around that person as possible.

TRY TO AVOID CONTACT WITH THAT INDIVIDUAL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE UNTIL YOU CAN PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER. I DON'T KNOW IF YOUR IN A RELATIONSHIP, IF YOU ARE TRY SPENDING MORE TIME WITH YOUR MAN...IF YOUR NOT, THEN I WOULD SUGGEST YOU GET OUT AND MEET SOMEONE....THAT'S NOT EITHER TAKEN,UNINTERESTED, OR GAY...I DON'T KNOW HIS SITUATION.

• Dan

I just try to focus on her failures, so that I slowly realize that she is not right for me, I try not to think about her and I try not to see her very often.

I understand that i cant have them and go on with life just dreaming

I remember I am married. Then I weigh the options......It has happened before.

• Emery

well i try to get over that person. theres not point in me suffering for some i'll never have. although its easier said then done.

Fantasize...