Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What do you do when you feel yourself falling for someone you'll never have?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I look away from the mirror. So near to me, and yet so far.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hate that feeling.I have been falling for him for 25 years and married to him but yet I don't have his heart.I hope that makes sense.

• *COCO*
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I try and divert my attention to something else and move on. Keeping busy helps and just knowing its not gonna happen makes me wanna get on with my life.

• 1 decade ago

Refocus that energy on something or someone else. Try to spend as little time around that person as possible.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

TRY TO AVOID CONTACT WITH THAT INDIVIDUAL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE UNTIL YOU CAN PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER. I DON'T KNOW IF YOUR IN A RELATIONSHIP, IF YOU ARE TRY SPENDING MORE TIME WITH YOUR MAN...IF YOUR NOT, THEN I WOULD SUGGEST YOU GET OUT AND MEET SOMEONE....THAT'S NOT EITHER TAKEN,UNINTERESTED, OR GAY...I DON'T KNOW HIS SITUATION.

• Dan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I just try to focus on her failures, so that I slowly realize that she is not right for me, I try not to think about her and I try not to see her very often.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I understand that i cant have them and go on with life just dreaming

• 1 decade ago

I remember I am married. Then I weigh the options......It has happened before.

• Emery
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

well i try to get over that person. theres not point in me suffering for some i'll never have. although its easier said then done.

• 1 decade ago

Fantasize...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.