Has anyone read Faerie Wars?

I'm looking for other fans and I want to know what you think of the books.

Favorite Answer

It wasn't all that long ago that I was refered to it my my cousins. The word 'faerie' turned me off, but it was quite the book. There was the one stereotype of the hero not liking his position in society, but there were so many different things. All of the character were easy to understand their point of view.

There wasn't an easy to guess ending, and I wasn't constantly aware that the hero was going to win. That's always a good quality!

While I really enjoed the first book, the hard cover of 'The Purple Emperor' was a little out of my price range. Once it goes down a bit I'll be happy to buy it!

I really liked the books-I guess I just liked how they were so very fantasy-basically, nothing about them resembled my life, so I think that's what attracted me to them (I actually got Faerie Wars as a gift, so I sort of had to read it). Also, in the 2nd and 3rd books, I liked how the romance between Pyrgus and Blue developed...it's funny how Brennan wrote it, in my opinion.