how do i renew my drivers licence if my greencard petition has been denied,pending a petition?

lenient states for renewing driver licence

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to Oregon. They will give drivers License to anyone.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

An ex-wife can petition the court to have the non-custodial parent brought up on contempt of court charges, which in turn- depending on the State- can include taking away a Drivers License. In Texas- for example, there's a certain amount of arrearages that one must have before a DL will be pulled. Most judges that believe a non-custodial parent is making a good faith effort to pay will usually not remove the license, rendering the NCP to depending on rides from others to find work, etc. I'd encourage anyone with a child support order to pay SOMETHING- ANYTHING- towards their support- it's better to pay something than nothing- and increases your chances of not having a judge declare you in contempt. You should also be able to find the website for the Child Support Office in your State, which lists this information as well (it does in Texas, for example).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can always try New Mexico ... they issue driver's licenses to anybody ... Gov. Richardson is a fervent supporter of illegal immigrants, which is yet another reason not to vote for him in the presidential election ... Another thing of course is ... if you're here illegally, how did you get a license in the first place?

• 1 decade ago

You can renew your DMV license. It doesnt matter you already denied for the petittion. You can still re-file your petition from another company. Dont loose hope. Everything will be fine.

Go ahead renew your DL you will get your new one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can't. Unless you move to another state. It's illegal to get use a driver's license from another state to drive in your current state where you live.

• 1 decade ago

Renew it when you get home. Hasta la vista, baby!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try Arizona, they will put you where you belong.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.