Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

on the first date on the lips or cheek?

Favorite Answer

Well it depends on you and your date, for me it was on the lips, but you might want to just go for the cheeks at first.

depends on how you feel with the person. im a guy so i would want to kiss my girl on the lips but personally i would go for the cheeks because you only know the person one night and that person may only have impressed you once..or made you feel good. I would wait at least 3-4 dates or a month going out until i would want to kiss the person on the lips. Its a matter of getting to know the person and seeing how you feel. I guess you should kiss the person on the lips when you are ready and you feel you should.

Source(s): Real Life..

Cheek

A gentleman should never try for the lips on the first date. trying to kiss her on the cheek is also showing you respect her. But if she turns and gives you her lips to kis, then by all means you kiss her lips. You have to go with the flow...so to speak. It's about each others comfort afterall.

never kiss on the first date. A hug is fine and if must a peck in cheek, but never a kiss on the lips (unless you know this person really well and started going on dates just then, and even then).

• ?

Cheeks, equals Class. Lips mean impatience. Be a Man. Small littel peck on the cheek. She'll appreciate it.

lips

-it shows your confident and shows you are attracted to the other person. personally i think kiss on the cheek would make the girl feel bad, like shes not good enough for a real kiss

it depends on the girl, and how old the both of u are. i would say, 12, 13, or maybe even 14, try cheek, old, ........they will go for the lips. but like i said it all depends on the age, and the girl. good luck

cheek. if lips only if you have known the person for a long time.

I would say cheek but if it were me i'd say lips