Pinky M asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

does vitamin pills really make hair grow?

Favorite Answer

yes vitamin pills do help your hair grow.i have bad hair period.its thin but when i started taking one source prenatal vitamins after being on them for a month and still taking them my hair has been growing fast.your hair grows a half of a inch every month.most people who dont take care of there hair by using good products and that can cause your hair not to grow fast,also you need to eat right,you may be lacking protein,iron,and veggies.good luck.by the way im not pregant finish having children,but one source prenatal is the one thing that works for me.its over the counter to.after two months in your system you will see a difference.im a hairdresser for 27 years.hope i helped you.

Source(s): pennyplace@yahoo.com the hair cottage.salon owner and stylist.

The is no vitamins to make your hair grow, but what you can try is to get a trim every 6 to 8 weeks and that keeps the hair healthy and get rid of the split ends that at the end cause damage.

Vitamin wise to make your hair stronger, try calcium and vitamin D and A, all the gelatin products are useful for his matter.

Good luck!!!

There are many methods to make our hair grow faster, shine , glitter in natural ways without using chemicals. Learn here https://bitly.im/aMLVJ Men, and sometimes women, notice that their hair is thinning prematurely for several different reasons. Age, menopause, pregnancy, genetics, illness, and other factors all play a role in hair loss. Sure, you can use drugs or you can go in for a hair transplant or fusion, but sometimes the easiest, most inexpensive solution, is to try to stop hair loss naturally.

• yes because remember vitamins help in growth and aid in repairing old tissues giving u a clearer skin colour and also helps in growth in nails and hair

I dont think so.IF your on the calicum medican I'M on then no it doenst.

Source(s): The docter didn't say it makes your hair grow.

I dont Think it dose

• FILO

depends on where the hair is.

wow. never heard that one b4....idk

I don't think so

no