my brother is really abnoxcious . is it normal???

HE's 14 . so ya he's my younger bro. is it normal????

Favorite Answer

Yes, it is - and he'll outgrow it. Both of you are going through many, many changes and, once everything calms down, he will, too.

Just let it ride. Compliment him whenever you can, try to ignore the obnoxious behaviors, and keep your cool. In a few years, when he steps up to defend you in some way, you'll be glad you did.

Yes, it is!!! I have a younger brother --- by 15 months. We are both much older now, but when we were young we were always fighting. He took great delight in tormenting me.

Today we are the best of friends. I promise --it does get better.

One thing that I did that stopped a lot of it was to ignore his bad behavior as much as I could. He was trying to get a reaction and ,when he did not get one, he stopped.

I should also mention that, although he teased and tormented me a lot, he would not tolerate anyone else doing so!

Yes,

i was very obnoxious, annoying you name it to my sister when i was

14. i grew out of it quickly (she sometimes wonders why im so "boring" now) when i got hooked to the internet

<3

Source(s): Me.

yep 14 year old younger brothers are always obnoxious!

Yes, it is very normal. In fact, from what I hear(and experience)it wouldn't be normal if he wasn't abnoxcious!

Source(s): Sister of four brothers

VERY