How do I find the manufacturer of my bathroom faucets?

My fixtures are deteriorating and I have been told that manufacturers often carry a lifetime warranty - so I need to know the manufacturer of these fixtures.

Any help?

• leslie
    Favorite Answer

Unfortunately, in the past, most manufacturers did not display their name on their hardware. That's changed theses days, sort of a label signature, like clothing manufacturers. If you don't know who the manufactuer is and you have to purchase new faucets, look on Ebay for some really good prices. We just renovated 3 bathrooms and I shopped everywhere for the best quality, lifetime warranties and free shipping (all brand new in original packaging). On line prices were better than even Home Depot, and I mean by a lot. Good luck.

If I knew how previous your plumbing is i can make an advised wager. type and mfgr of tap might want to be efficient. If the tap is over 10 years previous your plumber become probable astounding. in the adventure that your plumbing is over 18 years previous the plumber ought to inspect each and every of the plumbing as i might want to wager there are extra issues waiting to seem. How did you recognize what's undesirable on the tap and needs replaced? at the same time as aspects will be accessible, getting the former ones out and the recent ones in will be puzzling without assure of sucess. maximum plumbers were with the help of this sufficient cases to well known that is often extra inexpensive to easily replace the finished tap. Did the plumber cost you for this call or become it free suggestion?

there should be some sort of marking on the fixture with it name on it, how old are the fixtures to be already deteriorating???