How do I find pictures of Liechtenstein?

My daughter is doing a project on Liechtenstein. I have been trying to find traditional costume pictures and pictures of important places of Liechtenstein. I have come up info on the web but no pictures. Help!

• undir
    Favorite Answer

Check out this link, you'll see plenty of photos from Liechtenstein here: http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=lie...

Tip: When you are specifically searching for photos of something it is good to go to www.yahoo.com, type in a search word and choose "images" as a search category (it's above the search box). Then you don't have to go to a billion websites and search for photos on them but can instead just flip through a photo index on yahoo with photos related to the subject you searched for.

A bit of a narrow subject IMHO, it is so small. This should really be in the Switzerland section as for all intent and purposes that is all Liechtenstein is.

add .gov to it