Guy asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

What is a great high protein low fat recipe for snack food?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is one of my favorite snacks That will leave you feeling very satisfied. I hope you enjoy it.

Garbanzo Nuts

One package dried garbanzo beans

Onion powder

Garlic powder

Soak dried garbanzo beans overnight in water. Drain well, then place on nonstick baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle on onion powder and garlic powder to taste. Bake in 350-degree oven for 1 1/2 hours or less until beans are brown and crisp.

This is a high protein, low-fat snack. Easy to make and enjoy!

• Here is What I suggest:

Go to the store and buy the following items

Whey Protien(Vanilla Flavor)

Nonfat Plain Yogurt

Frozen Berries

Bannanas

Orange juice

Make A smoothie using about 1 scoop of whey protien, 1/3 cup of yogurt, 1/2 cup oj, 1 bannana and 1/3 cup frozen berries

Blend and Enjoy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Eat nourishing food with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables being part of it. Chew each morsel at least 32 times. This will activate signal to the brain as soon as u have had enough. Besides this change in eating style, take regular light exercises and brisk walks every day. U will be able to gain/shed all extra weight gracefully and in a reasonable time span. No food or drink in between the food and not more than three meals a day, unless u r diabetic.NO SPECIAL DIETS.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Tuna fish is a good one as long as you get it packed in water and not oil. For breakfast I eat like a fiber bar or a granola bar. I stay away from all of those protein or energy bars. Most are high in calories or expensive or they taste bad. If you're trying to lose weight you shouldn't be eating nuts anyway. Nuts are very high in fat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • RBRN
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Low-fat peanut butter, raisins & apple slices with a dab of honey on whole grain bread sandwich. Cut into quarters for kids or snacking.

Or, mash bananas, put into bowl. Chop peanuts in food processor. Add to bananas. Put into fridge until firmed up. Take out and roll into bite size balls. Return to fridge. Take out and eat while chilled. (if room temp they may be too soft)

• KND
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Deer jerkey. Almost no fat and about 25 grams of protein per serving.

• 1 decade ago

Hello

small can of tuna in springwater

or unsalted nuts and sultanas

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.