I like this boy so much but he is popular and I am not at all what should I do?

Favorite Answer

at first maybe when you are around him, and if you catch his eye..then just hold your gaze fora moment (no staring, that could come off creepy) and give him a little smile, then look away and continue on your way. Do this the odd time and he may start to ask about you.

In highschool i was not very popular at all..but i was into this guy who was, and he was the most beautiful guy i had ever seen..I tried the glances and i didnt know it had worked until i was at the same party as he was, and he came up to me and started talking to me..i almost fainted...then we were joking around together playing jokes oon people just being ourselves. It peaked his interest, and next time we were at a party, he was even more friendly, and happy to see me..he called me the next day and asked me out!!

All Im saying is..just suck up that fear and go for it because he is just a normal person..and maybe he is sick of all those snobby popular girls and just wants a regular girl who would like him for him and not just his popularity status. I know that was the case for me

Honestly... the high school popularity contest is a silly bunch of crap. Do you even know him? Does he talk to you? If you are friends then try to spend some more time with him, let him know you are interested.

But if you are just admiring him from afar... it is not worth it.

You will be out of school in a few short years and with the exception of a very few people, no one that you went to school with will even matter in your life.

Enjoy being a kid while you can, ignore the retarded high school ranking system and be yourself.

don't let him get to your head.

Mind your school work and deal with boys when you can do it with your brains not just your emotions.

There is not one popular person that I have known in my past that I would want to be with. 20 years later you will look back and not even remember who the heck this person was.

Source(s): life
  • Yuki

Well, sometimes even the most popular of guys fall in love with girl less popluar than him. I think you should go ahead and tell him your feelings towards him and see how it turns out. You never know unless you try.

I wish you good luck =]]!!

No one is inferior, No one is superior

one is just oneself , INCOMPARABLE...

Popularity is not the right aim...to enjoy is the

real game

Either become popular, or forget it because realistically, it'll never happen.

well may be u should try asking your friends 2 ask him if he likes u

lol, if he likes u then hell go for it. u cant make someone like u and u cant be mad at them for not likiing u. if he isnt intrested then move its just a stupid crush.

i noe how u feel sum times i just want to cry becuz of that

Tell him you like him! The worst he can do to you is say no